WBT 3.47% $3.06 weebit nano ltd

WBT will see $8 again, it’s just a matter of time and the right...

1. 1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    WBT will see $8 again, it’s just a matter of time and the right announcement, how long that will be is anyone’s guess, but 2024 is a good bet, what the odds are nobody can be sure. The tech works and has been validated to JEDEC standards, but things take time in this industry and that is something you will need to come to terms with.

As for sleepless nights, I sleep fine, but I also have time on my side and I invest in startups with a long term view. WBT won’t be pulling in serious cash for at least another 3-5 years, but when it does that’s recurring revenue, year on year, and will only grow from the base each subsequent year.

Your worry seems to stem from the need to recoup your initial investment plus some now. WBT is an incredibly volatile stock as 2023 has proven, so perhaps this risk profile is not suited to your situation and you would be well advised to exit on the next ATH of WBT and reinvest a majority into some ETFs or some other investments and enjoy a good nights sleep night after night.

You may also want to read up on sequencing risk before throwing all of your eggs in one basket again. Hold WBT for ten years and you will outperform the market as a whole, but that is just my opinion and none of the above should be taken as financial advice. Before making any investment decisions you should speak with a qualified professional who understands your personal circumstances and who can provide advice on an appropriate investment strategy for your circumstance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
-0.110(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $577.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.21 $3.03 $1.196M 386.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21368 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 3031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.07
  Change
-0.110 ( 2.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.22 $3.22 $3.03 72319
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.