WBT 1.25% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

Hey @insected - thanks for this thoughtful response with good...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hey @insected - thanks for this thoughtful response with good info. I guess for me, buying in at just under $8, I’d be stupid to leave now (riding the journey DOWN but not UP) and the time to have got out would have been at the $6 mark, so getting back in at $3 would have made sense. I feel like the only option right now is to stay and wait, though I’ll admit patience isn’t my middle name. I note that Coby’s constant reminder (and I’ve obsessively listened to ever webinar, presentation, interview etc) is that 2024 is the year of the IDM so I’m hopeful that he’s right and we’re back up to (and exceeding) the 2023 highs this year. I did have to sell many of my shares at around the $3.50 mark and that hurt, but again that is a reminder to me to never go “all in” and be forced to sell due to no access to other funds.

I have been a little disappointed with the very confident remarks from Coby advising of multiple customer agreements, with timelines, that haven’t happened, as it added to the shorters’ success in driving the share price down. I’m hopeful this feedback from many of us will result in Coby reconsidering these sorts of confident remarks in the future, and that he’ll reserve this confidence for when the deals have been signed! That being said, I completely appreciate all the challenges they’ve had to deal with, not least of which the war they’ve had to unexpectedly live through, and so I understand that delays were necessary.

I am still waiting for the “well known” customer to be announced, and I’m hoping that this sets the ball rolling for the march back up, and hopefully for other prospective customers to follow suit. I can see how this would very quickly result in a share price improvement. The fact that there are 7.5% shorted shares outstanding is fascinating to me. I just wonder how this will play out, and whether they’ll have the chance to buy back these shares before the customer agreements are announced, or whether they will indeed be squeezed like what has been hypothesised here (man, I’m hoping for the latter as that will be a wonderful sight to behold and will serve them right for the past 6 months of pain!).

Anyway, I’ve learnt a very big lesson over the past year, and when the share price kept marching upwards this time last year, I did all my research, and made a conscious decision to buy in (as I thought if I waited any longer I would miss the boat) - and in hindsight, I obviously bought at the very top of the market (thinking that it was going to keep going north). Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Thanks again for your advice and I hope that 2024 is indeed the year for Weebit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
0.030(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $458.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.48 $2.16 $9.441M 4.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12079 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 29995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.44
  Change
0.030 ( 0.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.44 $2.48 $2.16 659692
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.