WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Was listening to the Elon Musk biography on Audible . Tesla was...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Was listening to the Elon Musk biography on Audible .
    Tesla was one of the most shorted stocks on the Nasdaq .
    Bill gates had a 1.5 billion dollar short position against Tesla . They had all insiders feeding them information and analysts spruiking their demise . Elon had to pull off the , what many thought was impossible in terms of getting to a set quota of cars manufactured by a promised date and he and his team did it .
    The share price increased from that point 15 fold and Elon became the richest man in the world .
    He has no love for shorters either and no love for Bill Gates specifically .

I can see our little minnow Weebit in a similar position , what the hell is a little tech company based on the ASX of all things going to do to change the world , many don't think we will make an impact .
    The progression of the tech and the building of the companies infrastructure, and by that I mean the management , staff and the partnerships we are forming are on track and building momentum . New customers, fabs and IDM's will fall in to place as sure as night follows day and then the share price , which everyone is fixated on at the moment will take care of itself .

Short sellers are trying to feed fear via the share price , that this isn't what many here think it is and can be .
    Tesla was In diabolical trouble if they didn't hit their targets ,
    Weebit isn't in any sort of strife , not financially or in terms of management or future partnerships . It's just the semiconductor space takes time ..

Even if our tech is super desirable , it takes time to test , to negotiate, to evaluate , it takes time to change systems that have been entrenched for decades .
    But once Reram is entrenched as I believe it will be , you will be able to comfortably live of the proceeds for most likely the rest of your life ..
    We have not even hopped in the car yet let alone turned on the ignition .
    Tesla can go from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds .
    When Weebit has mass adoption , and the tornado hits we will do the same imo ..
    Worth waiting for I reckon .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.