WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2024 and beyond, page-412

1. 1,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    There are a lot of other developers in the play in regards to Memory. Not just ReRAM but a lot of other kinds of development. These companies that are developing are still at least 3 - 5 years away from producing a fully functional working product.
    A lot of the development portray that they are significantly faster than DRAM with greater endurance, very scalable etc, but Our tech meets the requirements and surpasses what is available now. We are scalable, great retention, low power, meets high temp applications, can be manufactured in existing FAB's without re-tooling, Uses the cheapest materials and is the cheapest to produce.
    Most people are focused on what we have now (embedded) and think that it is the end-of-the-line for WBT.
    Short term believers are quite welcome take profit once our SP rises again, but for us who have been with WBT from the beginning know that we a huge market to fill in the way of PIM (Programming in Memory), AI, and the huge market of Discrete memory.
    This is where WBT will really outperform other possible contenders.
    It takes a lot of work to move a company from using the tried and true to a proven but yet Out- In -The - Market place product that in reality could be a billion dollar gamble.
    Once we have our first commercial product in production then the avalanche will occur and I think the uptake will be fast.
    My gut feeling is that we may have several potential customers about to sign the dotted line.
    This year we will also see a lot of advances with our technology to help push us along.
    Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.