WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Not trying to be pessimistic but want to look at this...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Not trying to be pessimistic but want to look at this realistically cause I notice it happen everytime. When WBT runs or has a sharp spike in its share price everyone gets all excited and speculates and then a few days or a few weeks later it comes crashing down again and people get upset/fear the worst it’s happened multiple times now.

Unless something concrete happens like a major annocument or shorters up and leave completely (which they definitely haven’t) it’s going to be stuck in this cycle. Hopefully we are not too far away from the announcement side of things. This company will be amazing one day I just think people should sit back relax and hold with long term view instead of showing every human emotion on the smallest price changes here or there. Fundamentals haven’t changed one bit apart from a major tier 1 fab signing on last year so at this stage I don’t think there’s anything to worry about except losing some paper gains due to shorters (which again will disappear with the right announcements) and like a lot of other people I have full faith in Coby and team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.