WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

ok, I get it. I need to tread very carefully with questions...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    ok, I get it. I need to tread very carefully with questions containing tiny bits of critical thinking.

first things first. my position on weebit is long. I do post very rarely on WBT threads, and if I do, it's bullish. I really enjoy this thread and hope that the high quality content contributions continue. this has helped me to gain full conviction of my position and even feeling confident on showing others the opportunity that lies within weebit nano. therefore I know, what disruptive technology the Weebit team is working on. thanks for the reminder Bluebrando.

I did not know, that a simple question regarding weebits origin compares to kicking a wasps nest.

the question was only intended to catch up on an Information i have not fully grasped.

I am no expert on the process of IPOing on exchanges or other ways such as backdoor listing / or more technical: reverse IPO. I did assume, that the back door listing might be more convenient and cheaper.

so, maybe I try again to reformulate my question:

is there a specific reason weebit chose the ASX? why did they not go into the Israeli exchange or some more tech savvy exchange?

were there any specific advantages for weebit with back door listing, besides it being cheaper and convenient?

trying to learn here.. please do not stone me.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.070(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $437.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.30 $1.157M 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19191 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 2874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.