WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

I've heard most of what was said many times as Coby does...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    I've heard most of what was said many times as Coby does repeat the message often , and that's a good thing I believe .
    But for me the most important part was the final few minutes where he was explaining the Two areas of opportunity within the Artificial Intelligence domain .
    He alluded to the dominance of the cloud and how people viewed that as the most likely way forward , but enter Reram and that gets flipped on its head as the computations and the memory has to be ultrafast , ultra-low power and that's where Reram will shine due to its amazing speed compared to Flash .
    I immediately thought of the self driving auto industry and how that all fits in , in terms of "Inference " on the Edge AI .
    We want to be the market leader in Reram by the end of 2024 .
    It's a given , it's a painful wait , but we are in the front row of competitors currently and that vacuum in the next generation memory market needs to be filled by someone .
    And sorry Roger but MRAM with all its difficulties to produce and mass manufacture with ease and at low cost per bit , is not going to do it .. imo

Any competition will have to be as good or better than us , tough call .. and they will have to go through the same time sucking endurance test to get to market that we currently are .
    The good thing is we have plenty of cash to implement the plans at speed relative to what the industry moves at and we can do things in parallel, so as we sign Fabs and IDM"s with all there 100's of customers there will be a future cascading effect that ..
    1.. Will just snowball on its self as will future revenue and
    2. Will be hard for competitors to get these companies to look at their technology as we will be maturing in our technology before them and increasing all our metrics etc as our brilliant team of PHD's progress our technology, which is still essentially in it's embryonic stage in terms of where it can go ..
    First to markets importance cannot be underestimated as well as being the only INDEPENDENT Reram Solution , and those who think this shouldn't be a billion dollar company yet have no vision of the scale this little memory company can climb to imo ..
    AI .. in the Cloud ..
    NVidia .. leaders in providing the technology for learning in the cloud .
    Ai .. Inference at the Edge
    Weebit Nano .. still to be seen but a pretty good bet .. future leaders of Reram solutions , next gen memory at the edge . our technology is a perfect fit.
    That's why I'm here , that's why I stay invested .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.