WBT 7.84% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2024 and beyond, page-653

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    let’s see , your on here telling everyone to get on topic , Now with your 12 posts can you add something constructive and bring it up to thirteen, “can you all” , these people including myself , check how many constructive posts we’ve contributed to on these threads over the years before telling us what to do . No offence mate but every now and then a few laughs don’t hurt . Not hard to work out who posts up garbage regularly , there’s a ignore button I use it all the time ! frees up the so called garbage, feel free to use it when you work out who these time wasters are . Apart from replying back and wasting time , I feel we’re about to enter $4.00 realm on a hype of pending announcement or announcements , Coby seems very confident ! he’s moving and smiling a lot , it’s almost as if he has an itch and needs to tell everyone but cannot for obvious reasons in these recent interviews! The man has brought us to these milestone with honesty , integrity and care for his shareholders , and people are talking about his dress sense and body language! What a joke imo . 2024 as Coby said WBT will be a indisputable leader in ReRAM, I have no doubt what’s so ever or any reason to disbelieve him . Ive got a huge smirk on my face as I believe we will see the Shorts very surprised and running for cover .There are plenty on this forum with multiple identities. Respect
    CCD5DE45-2F0C-48EE-8B7B-5AC8F5F099F8.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.200(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.58 $2.31 $2.702M 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 41048 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 3173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.