WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

the information gathering that I am onto is intended to come up...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    the information gathering that I am onto is intended to come up with a extended summary of history, current situation and prospects of weebit. I have triggered some interest and discussion on weebit in an active german telegram channel with 8000 subscribers. my hope is, that weebit gains some attention there, maybe some day weebit gets as known as Brainchip (which enjoyed quite a hype. of course I hope weebit will show much more continuous strength) . from this point on I have to continue with a more active information flow what started with a few generic posts on the latest developments (signing with DB Hitek etc). I am really thankful, that some posters (eltr0n, flectional, dbd and many more) are keen to providing me a breadth of information and sources, that I could barely find myself. and going even further, as an individual I would never be able to provide the insight and research that the collective is providing here. @Dewfrogs, if you'd really want me to post my "research" , it would mostly be repeating what the high quality contributors are posting here.

as the discussion on the telegram channel picked up heat, also critical questions came up, which I couldn't answer myself, because I wasn't in weebit from the very beginning and honestly never really cared about the details of the backdoorlisting. I guess learning never stops...

as I will write up my extended pitch (in german), I might throw in some questions in here as well, as I still feel welcomed and helped (despite facing some relatable paranoia ). at some point i might post my pitch in here... as a proof of my "research". it will be in german though.

p.s. the occurrence of downrampers on HC bugs me as much as it annoys everyone else here. it seems, that some trolls are using every possible opportunity to trigger more disturbances. I have nothing to do with it. the only thing I can do is to outline my intentions and hope that I will find answers.

thanks for the help, WBT4TBW
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5851/5851048-6e09afb0c3094a298a4b4574fb2dc455.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.