WBT 1.34% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

Hi Gibson------------------- My questions are not to be...

1. 4,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825
    Hi Gibson------------------- My questions are not to be interpreted as -having a go at you - but I now see so many armchair 'egg spurts- critics' coming out of the woodwork............. and some comments from them obviously no little about 'ASX etc Rules -Regulations' and also the complexity involved in the 'Semi-Conductor Industry (the latter I know very little about-)

I would be very pleased if you could refresh my memory and be specific about when Coby made the statements. 'Generalisation' are -just generalisations :-

From yours-
    'As much as everyone wants to have their rose coloured glasses on about our Board, Coby, the future etc, by any objectionable measure Coby has made some rookie errors about cornering WBT into timeframes that have not eventuated.'

Things take longer than expected, things happen outside your control blah blah blah. We know all that and as CEO, so should you Coby. The thing that annoys me the most is that he has made the same errors about speculating on customer agreements coming very soon, household names etc.

So over to you:-

-what 'rookie errors'
    I assume (not a good word) you may consider Coby a 'rookie or just his rookie errors' ? Would love to know what is meant by 'rookie' - thanks

-'time frames' ( but only those within Coby's control) that have not eventuated. I would like to see the 'time frames' please !
    -'made the same errors about speculating on customer agreements coming very soon,' What specific errors please?
    -household names - - names or name ? Yes he did mention that - and believe he still will. Remember cannot announceme unless something concrete also - Coby did mention something along the lines of '......ready to sign but had to go back as they (?) wanted more'
    - 'outside of his control' - Strange that comment - a new product that may change the whole system re -semi-conductors- and also faced --- A world pandemic- a country in involved in a war.. Shite mate ???? -- small matters! Oh yes and a 2nd Tier Fab not having processed/tested something.

-I would challenge you to find a better- well qualified BoD - ! No need to answer this - too challenging.

Questions with respect - and in a friendly manner !

Over to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.94 $1.129M 382.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 5678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.98 $2.94 49176
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.