WBT 0.32% $3.16 weebit nano ltd

There is some degree of pessimism around this week on some of...

1. 3,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    There is some degree of pessimism around this week on some of the WBT threads. Although there is no pleasure in watching the share price drift down, I remain convinced that better times are not far ahead.

Looking at the relationship with Global Foundries, a large amount of work was done in the background before anything much was revealed publicly. Even now, no contract has been signed with GF so we don't know the terms on which GF agreed to produce the 22nm wafers. Indeed we don't know if sufficient volume of those wafers has been produced to enable qualification to proceed. I hope more information will be released before long, including feedback on the 22nm demo chip that I believe will be exhibited at the Embedded World Conference in Nuremberg next month.

Taking the situation with GF as a template, I would not be at all surprised if negotiations with other foundries and IDMs are at very advanced levels. What better way is there to convince those organisations than conducting technology transfer and producing test batches in their own premises under totally silent and secret conditions? The periodic statements that Weebit is "talking to most of the top fabs and IDMs" cannot, I believe, mean that such talks are producing nothing of value. I feel sure that much is happening under the radar and is bringing us ever closer to the tornado of signings of which Coby speaks.

Meanwhile, the shorters are digging an ever deeper hole for themselves. Some holders are weary of waiting and others have set stop-loss orders that have been hit by the shorters but I continue to hold my WBT shares very tightly so these shorter parasites will not get a single one of them.

AIMO GLTAH

WBT4TBW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
-0.010(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $597.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.21 $3.16 $114.9K 36.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5722 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 2045 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.13
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.22 $3.22 $3.13 4084
Last updated 10.31am 02/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.