WBT 0.89% $2.22 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2024 and beyond, page-499

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi @insected, I enjoy and appreciate your generally balanced input on this forum and I completely agree that the shorting is unlikely to abate until we achieve significant revenues.

I'm not sure if you are including my post in "all these crazies". I might not post very often but have been in WBT since well before consolidation and I can assure you that as a self funded retiree the psychological impact of seeing your retirement fund halve in value through the intentional actions of others is considerable, particularly when you are relying on it for income. I'm happy to take responsibility for making poor investment decisions, been there, done that and only had myself to blame but the shorting activity goes well beyond that.

All credit and respect to you if you are able to trade your way out of or around these activities but not everyone has that ability or should they need to, and yes, it would actually be very interesting to do a dissertation on the impact of shorting. It may help others understand just how devastating both financially and psychologically it can be to someone in my position. I'm fortunate in that I'm probably going to be able to weather the storm but I'm sure there are those that aren't so fortunate. Don't forget, this is not specific to WBT so I'm talking about all SMSF holders across the ASX that are impacted by shorting.

I accept that shorting is a fact of life on the ASX but that doesn't mean that it's right or that we shouldn't try to change it. The world would be a very sad place if everyone just accepted the norm and weren't prepared to fight for what is fair, just and equitable for all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
-0.020(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $418.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.26 $2.27 $2.22 $894.0K 398.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 68577 $2.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 1967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.23
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.25 $2.27 $2.22 67275
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.