WBT 3.85% $2.25 weebit nano ltd

I've found it an uncomfortable overlap with holders here...

1. 2,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    I've found it an uncomfortable overlap with holders here and those other stocks.

Especially our own company's media promotions with the likes of "Stocks down under", which also promotes BRN. They, I believe gave stock trade updates (buy, sells) as a paid service, which imo is a red flag.

Weebit is the only speculative technology company I've put any serious money into. The bulk of my money is in revenue producing, profitable companies. The main companies I've been buying I consider undervalued. Respectfully, I personally wouldn't put a dollar in any of those you mentioned. Maybe one of them.

My once largest holding, WBT, has been surpassed by other holdings that have outperformed. My holding here would now have been better off in an index fund over the same time frame. I do feel tempted to shift this out onto my latest value focus but I admit this carrot being dangled with the promise of fab/IDM sign up is the only thing stopping me. Next week an announcement with Intel in the title could send this.

DBH has got us on board. We have the tech. The people. The situation. The partnerships.

As mentioned in a prior post I think most of us truly underestimated time frames here. But in spite of that all it takes is a few big names to land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.25
Change
-0.090(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $424.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.34 $2.35 $2.25 $1.416M 619.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 38112 $2.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 52740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.26
  Change
-0.090 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.34 $2.34 $2.25 103975
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.