WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Weebit and Silvaco's latest development news

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    The below is from a week ago and this was originated from Silvaco's website, however, this is not valid from Silvaco anymore. Only can be retreated from Google webcache. You still be able to see the link from google if input the key words.
    The 3 parties, Weebit, Silvaco and Leti were going to present this in the up coming IMW (International Memory Workshop), but now they might not anymore. From IMW website, there is no Weebit and Silvaco either, though Leti is still presenting in the conference as top institute.
    Just reading the introduction of this paper, it is price sensitive enough. This is a complete model of transferring the Weebit Reram tech for chip design with software engineering, fabbrication, and downstream manufacturing, etc. Could just be THE model that directly applied by their many potential customers and/or fabs. I believe if this was on the Silvaco website, the achievement is solid and available to demonstrate anytime from now. However, they pull this off right before the conference, you have to think about the reason behind that. Maybe just way TOO price sensitive for what they are talking to the first (batch) customer/fab currently. This will come to us in no time I believe.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3169/3169726-e5562b3f94ad0ae9ff704e95fa752007.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.