WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Weebit Poll

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Emboldened by the response i have received to my Weebit Matrix thread i would like to do a little exercise on the weekend .
    To help the new and prospective holders navigate their way through this minefield of posts and colllate a list of quality trusted posters both negative and positive that they can safely listen to and make their own decisions .I will collate the information in this thread and delete on Sunday night ..Then give the top ten list in each category as a new thread and a source for the new holder so they can have a chance and that they can make up their own minds that this information is coming from a genuine source with good intent .
    Obviously this will create controversy but we are all adults and quality contrarian posters will be included .
    To make it easy i will split into 3 categories..
    1 . Quality Posters eg Surfman ..class act .people you feel you can trust.

2. Quality Information Givers ..

3.Quality Contrarians ..this can include all i have mentioned in my Weebit Matrix thread .Doesnt mean your negative just that you give a balanced view.

5 Posters in each category ..dont give reasons for your decision just the handles .

Moderaters if this turns into a disaster full of you have got to be joking comments ..you cant be serious !! feel free to delete the thread .
    Please act like adults ..if you are moderated it does nothing for your credibility on these boards .
    O.k ..lets see how we go .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.