WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

He was spamming for views. Thats why he was posting non stop to...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    He was spamming for views. Thats why he was posting non stop to try redirect H.C traffic to Wbt for the monday open.

By the looks of the likes on some of my posts- that i ended up posting after much spamming occured. There may have been a few newcomers- i dont think we need it however. I for one would love to see a Weebit to fab ann then i would cash in all my speccies and chuck it on this ( im sure theres a few more like minded holders out there to )

There is a level of risk still , Manabouttown lets us know of this but the pros outweigh the cons and its most definately an educated risk ( hopefully now that i reposted all the facts and aligned them to help new comers)
    Yes the board is aging.. arent we all lol but this just shows they are here for the tech not the money. Why would you start a new tech company and tarnish any chance of a healthy retirement - Dadi gave up tens of millions per year of salary to do this for a couple hundred thousand...
    I believe they are here for the next move in tech evolution and to be remembered as the pioneers.

Whilst doing the due diligence there are MANY more benefits to come fron Weebit in the nuromorphic scene but this is minimum 5 years away - plenty of time to become super powers of the discrete and embedded market first.

Remember everything that has a circuit board has memory and not just one memory chip. The ev cars for example with self driving capabilities will need fast and energy saving tech that can run at high temps (this sounds familiar to me) and will need hundreds of these chips per vehicle
    Last edited by bullrush90: 14/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.