WBT 3.79% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Weebit Poll, page-7

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    When WBT started to rerate a few months ago I did warn holders that a certain group of posters would appear.
    This only happens when your company becomes successful and desirable. Holders should take it as a very bullish thing IMO. Many will do their best to change these posters minds but all will fail. If you trust your judgement and research with a full understanding of the now far smaller risks that remain then it is best to ignore the noise as it adds no value.
    The first thing any new investor should do is go back and read posts of high quality from 2-5 years ago to see who is knowledgeable and trustworthy. They can be easily isolated by the high TU ratings. They post the same reliable and trustworthy information today. They have backed the tech, BOD and Management after doing many ,many hours of in depth research that I understand in layman's terms but is far beyond my technical understanding.
    Yes trust no one but if you are going to trust anyone it may be better to listen to those that have dedicated 3-5 years on this company IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.