WBT 1.34% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

"filament size less than 5 nanometres (nm) in scale": See this...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    "filament size less than 5 nanometres (nm) in scale":
    See this announcement. It means that Weebit has managed to scale down its device filament (the conductive path that either allows a current to flow or not) to a sub-5nm scale, without any deterioration of performance reliability which IMO is a big sign that scaling down the memory even to 5nm or below could be potentially achievable.

"Are we the leader of ReRAM technology":
    We are one of the leaders and have the potential to be the undeniable leader, but since we aren't even producing yet I don't think it is useful or helpful to discuss whether or not we are the leader. Different companies, e.g. Weebt, 4DS, crossbar, are further along than each other in different areas, are targeting different parts of the market and have different characteristics in their memories.

"I think the share price of WBT should be a lot more than the miserable 0.047 cents as closed on Friday":
    I agree IMO it's obviously undervalued. I think the main reason for this is that Weebit is still relatively unknown outside of experts and ASX investors. People would be shocked to find out the level of quality we have in our management team and that they are working for a company that has a market cap that is less than 100 million.

Being relatively unknown outside of the ASX IMO is leading to an undervalued and low share price because ASX-listed tech stocks often suffer from “proof-of-the-pudding” syndrome.
    I think some evidence for this can be found in the 4DS share price. Weebit has for a long time been trading with a share price similar to or even higher than 4DS, but the 4DS share price is now currently more than twice the value of Weebit. The 4DS share price IMO is where it is at now because people believe that 4DS is close to being acquired and 4DS is currently spruiking the company to US investors. Both of these things counteract the ASX "proof in the pudding" syndrome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.94 $1.129M 382.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 5678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.98 $2.94 49176
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.