WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

At the end of the day it's like this; The saying goes, 'you can...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    At the end of the day it's like this;

1. The saying goes, 'you can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink.
    2. Everybody here knows that a major announcement is coming. In fact there is only 25 more business days left this year before Christmas. It's coming.
    3. We know the demand is high for this tech. We know it's a mega multi billion dollar industry that yes WEEBIT will be a part of.
    4. There is so much more than just the 40nm announcement that weebit are trying to finalise before making this announcement within 25 days or calling for a trading halt with a possible rerate of the price.
    5. We know weebit tested their tech with Nasa.
    6. We know they are in the middle of a joint venture with a subsidiary company in France for their tech and R&D and tax purposes.
    7. I really wonder what the share price will be for anybody holding weebit shares in about 25 days ?
    I will also say this. No matter what the price is High or Low. Once this announcement is made and if it's good as most people including myself have predicted. It will not be under 10 cents as this tech and weebit will be in high demand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.