WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

100% The one thing nobody here can ever do is complain that they...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    100% The one thing nobody here can ever do is complain that they missed out on getting in and being a part of this historic company.

Everybody has had plenty of time and opportunity to buy under 10 cents at these cheap prices.

Once weebit kicks off and we are posting here later this year or next year. Who knows what new highs we hit imo.

I can't compare but a weird analogy would be when google started out with a couple of blokes in the garage. Imagine deciding back then do I or do I not buy in. I know what I would have wished I did.

The thing is, we are not rampers. The facts are actually out there for everybody to see about weebit and the huge demand out there. Weebit is on to greatness and some people have a fear of committing. I get that but the ones giving in and just selling are just selling themselves short imo.

Start doing your own research and see for yourself and to have peace of mind.

Ironically I do not want to sound like I am ramping but in my honest opinion this stock weebit has the potential to be a World Class Leader in this industry and be a massive game changer using silicon oxide and reram technology.

Come 2018 it will be a merry Christmas and a big happy new year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.