WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Hey Lithium Teq, Thank you for reaffirming to us all how great...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hey Lithium Teq, Thank you for reaffirming to us all how great weebit will become.

There is so much competition out there wanting a slice of this multi billion dollar industry because the fact is there is a huge demand for it with electric cars, watches, laptops, Ipads and so much more. Otherwise there would not be competitors out there such as crossbar but the facts remain as facts.

If a competitor and weebit produce an item but weebit produce it for a cheaper price and a greater profit. I would say that the big company's like intel and/or Samsung will buy off and enter into contracts with weebit reducing their own production cost.

That is just common sense and makes a lot of sense. Would you pay more for a similar product?????

There will be many down rampers but weebit will stand out and reward all holders in the end.

A courtesy reminder that there is only less than 25 business days left for an announcement by weebit with a possible trading halt and a rerate of the share price.

I have posted many times but will post one more time for all to see below chart.

In my opinion weebit will be above 10 cents very soon and will be a global world leader in this industry

IMG-20171104-WA0016 (1).jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.