WBT 0.00% $1.91 weebit nano ltd

weebit value and facts, page-25

1. 19 Posts.
    I don't stalk you, but I just happen to lurk @beefarmer =)

I've been shorting KNM and see you're there for the long-term. Been watching WBT for the last 1-2 weeks or so as an extension of BUD's significant holdings from POK days.

My brief take on it is that it is still a speculative stock. I have limited experience in terms of valuation / what this company's earnings are potentially going to be; but at this stage, it is still in research phase, albeit with VERY promising results.

While the technology is extremely promising, I believe everybody is hanging onto the fact that they can crack the next size barrier. Memory is all about size. The smaller it can function in a stable state, the more likely it'll be taken up by the likes of big memory manufacturers and change the whole tech landscape in memory. Computers have been somewhat limited as Intel has reached extremely small measurements to assist with processing - that's why i7s have been around for the last 5 years or so with somewhat limited change in speed when in the 90s, there's no chance it'll be similar in 5 years.

This product is cheap (sand), and looks to be promising. My thoughts on it (correct me if I'm wrong for those who have more information than I do), is that much of the price rests on it hitting and passing tests at the 40nm size (currently 300nanometer passed with 100% results). If it fails the 40nm, then all bets are off and this tech becomes worthless. If it passes, then we're potentially looking at the next big thing in memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $359.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 28 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.