LOM 6.90% 6.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

JawDropper, An investment is an investment (I do not live in...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    JawDropper, An investment is an investment (I do not live in investment properties and do not live in LOM shares) ... but "timing" is another thing an everything.

If I were to bet a property on LOM now (after recent appreciation) and LOM were to double / triple / whatuple in the next year ... I could then sell my LOM shares and buy two / three / or whatever number of properties (which by that time may have come down in value).

I agree, property is definitely a "safer" option (if possible, should be a significant portion of every investments portfolio), although it is also a much "slower" option (unless you luckily buy the property which quickly if rezoned). If I suspect that I could double my money on LOM shares in 1 year ... that is much better than waiting 10 years ... and hence worth the risk.

At the end of the day we don't take it with us ... and always prefer the quicker and more exciting investment, after weighing up the potential benefit versus the detriment and risk.

JawDropper, best wishes and hope you do well from LOM ... you deserve it, nothwithstanding the that fact some hotcopper posters didn't like your upfront, honest and thought provoking opinions / posts, which did not agree with their opinions and beliefs.

GLTALTH,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.004(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $17.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $31.24K 528.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19953 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 76587 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.