MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Week Ahead (29th June - 3rd July), page-56

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    It is great to see the MPJ positives emerging.

Any uncertainties I may have are not really negatives but only unanswered questions relating to the geology of it all. Things I cannot figure out but that an MPJ geo would no doubt have a logical explantion for.

The MPJ story is largely tied up in the diagrams they supply.
    Certainly the geo-modelling is a dynamic exercise and open to constant reinterpretation.

MPJ say :
    1. MLEM Conductors are both Multiple and Significant (in size/intensity one presumes)
    2. Within geologically favourable positions
    3. Along strike from known mineralisation
    Conductor C2 is part of a major MLEM target and is called "consistent with massive NiS accumulations" by Newexco. see page 1 ...
    http://www.miningprojectsgroup.com.au/upload/announcements/2015/20150514%20Significant%20Conductors%20and%20New%20Hootan%20Prospect%20Identified.pdf

What they naturally do not specifically say is whether or not C2 etc is inconsistent with sulphidic shale hosted conductors or other.... given that they claim they can often discriminate between them with high-powered MLEM.
    How did the MLEM line up with the FLEM and the original soil geochemistry survey. Did they all line up beautifully and hence the name Alignment Capital?? are they sending shareholders a positive message?
    Already MPJ has created some mysteries :

http://www.miningprojectsgroup.com.au/upload/announcements/2015/20150415%20Downhole%20EM%20Identifies%20Highly%20Conductive%20Target.pdf
    page 5

1. The famous Plunging Plate DHEM might have been expected to light up like a Christmas tree on MLEM (holes 4,5). A prime target. Apparently it is not even indicated, and plots outside the eliptical drilling area ... on my plotting of projection to surface at least... (which could always be wrong of course) Odd.

2. The "Channel Position Defined By Drilling" (yellow box) which happily extends down towards the famous Great Southern Anomaly... again one might have expected to show conductors along it.. but none are shown ... at least on the "target" diagram.

3. Plotting where the postulated basal contact deposit should/could be as per Investor Presentation, again nothing on MLEM for a target.

4. MPJ deliberately stopped short of going the few extra metres and running the MLEM over The Great Southern Anomaly. One moment it is an exciting prospect and the next minute nobody wants to know it! Strange.

5. Plotting the tip of the northerly directed red-arrow from the box labelled "Sulphidic Shale Marker Unit" it lands right at the bottom end of the new Talc Lake MLEM target. So does this mean that the Talc Lake Conductor set is a sulphidic shale hosted conductor, or does it mean that the proximity to this shale provides an ample and essential source of sulphur necessary to precipitate shiploads of that lovely Nickel Sulphide??? An important question.

(It is inappropriate to put amateur definitive positive or negative interpretations on the limited geo information supplied. It is not the chance of being right that precludes that, it is the chance of being totally wrong. So I merely put the questions..)

The other side of the coin is that great North Hootan!!

The potential Forking Flow nickel deposit. Just love it. In a previous post I showed the similarities with the Kambalda Dome... compelling.

They seem to be really struggling at Roe-1 though.... but maybe not. I would like to see the next stage MLEM results. More strong targets along strike??  great stuff.

MPJ is that happy combination of brilliant management... people and tech ability.. and prospective tenements... that make it worth sticking around. I only hold two stocks and this is one of them.

The MLEM survey to date has turned things on their head with a range of exciting surprises that need understanding. If those new MLEM targets are commercial nickel then Bingo! if not... well it is all in the game. Pretty simple. In the case of MPJ, the horse and jockey are both excellent. It is a good exploration story so far, with twists and turns. Zeroing in is a step by step process... but worth the wait. PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.