MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Thanks Poet Good clear and confident post. HOOTON even. I've...

1. 8,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Thanks Poet
    Good clear and confident post. HOOTON even.

I've spent some hours reviewing past announcements, trying to understand the prospects that are before us. There is some interesting similarities to other nearby discoveries in our region, Massive sulphides, smallish (but very indicative) nickel percentages, Cu presence, surrounded by conductors, just need to confirm one Hole; that returns a good percentage that's not too deep; works will extend with greater confidence and momentum. (>SP)
    The planned drill areas this time round appears to be targeted to finding a source, as different to last years data drilling' at least how I understand it. Noted a change of drill from RC to diamond core, so as you say definitely more confident. Maybe Sarah had some input.
    I hope mobilisation of drilling, means they are setting up as I write, DDH1 website indicates they are 24hour operation, but unclear if that means all projects.
    Looking forward to next couple of weeks, but anticipate if there is any visuals we will hear something sooner.
    Good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.