PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Week in perspective

1. 374 Posts.
    It's become apparent a massive swing to a negative sentiment has taken place. A negative article that coincidently came at the same time a small sell off by a large share holder had occured. This has scared the life out of holders right now.
    Does this mean its time to sell?
    Absolutely NO.
    The reduction in the holders position is pretty obvious that it's for nothing more then tax reasons. Firstly the holder would not have inside information what so ever, and if they did I think they would dump the lot right? So given the time of the year and the size of the reduction it's clear that there is nothing sinnister about it.
    The article which was released about ISIS is just one persons article who has shorted the stock. Enough said.

So back to reality,
    ANP is still in a very healthy state. With known positive interim results, we are only moments away from block buster announcements. The sell off has meant the high won't be as big, I suggest buying some at these levels to maximise the return. I will be accumulating for sure, I'm still surprised an oppertunity like this has come along so close. Will you take it?

1 thing I must say, why am I trying to calm things down? Shouldn't that be the MD's job. It really annoys me that there has been next to no communication from the company to keep their investors assured. We pay their salaries, as an investor you deserve a lot more then what has been done so far. Prehaps if a CR were to occur, its moments like these you really need to ask yourself "is it worth it"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $41.14K 479.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144654 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1302 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.