CPO 4.35% 4.8¢ culpeo minerals limited

Yeah my post saying this is not a solid investment was not meant...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Yeah my post saying this is not a solid investment was not meant to be taken as a negative. Many stocks I hold are by the very same metric- not solid but I still hold obviously. Any company without a something looking like or on its way to a viable resource is in my books highly speculative. If an exploration story comes off returns are amazing though.

Your statement below suggest you are not looking at this announcement correctly.
    ' Tribeca Resources extends **y discovery strike length by 400 metres and intersects 105 meter wide mineralized interval at its La Higuera Copper-Gold Project in northern Chile.'

Not apples with apples. Tribecca have increased strike length via the drill bit- this is entirely different to CPO finding some rock chips and calling the strike length 1200m. Its misleading from CPO imo, but I guess they have included everything in the announcement so they're not lying.

regarding rock chips the announcement states
    Assays returned grades up to 1.33% Cu and 2.40g/t Au, with 11 of the 18 rock chip samples collected returning assays greater than 0.5% Cu (see Figure 1).

previous drilling suggests though.....
    The El Quillay Fault spans >3km and links the El Quillay South, Central and North Prospects where drilling returned an intersection of 26m @ 0.81% CuEq (refer ASX announcement 17th January 2024)

so 0.81% more like your grade. Perhaps need greater than 26m intervals depending on the met work. As others have noted surface samples may not be representative of what's under the ground.

Being unhappy with the investment nothing to do with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.607M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $576 12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 20700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.