YML unknown

'Company now drilling in the South East and looking good...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    'Company now drilling in the South East and looking good apparently, the northern extension drilling less than anticipated distance wise but still very adequate, just a rumour from a little bird.'

Abuman, if the mineralisation in north-west sector doesn't open as far as anticipated, it doesn't surprise me and it is consistent with the gravity survey. The red/brown bits in MG1 certainly don't seem to extend too far. This seems to confirm that the gravity survey is reasonably accurate in terms of size of the target zones. This being the case, the 5 gravity anomalies in the south-east sector look really promising in terms of area covered. If the initial drilling in these zones shows up mineralisation at a depth similar to MG1, then this is really positive news. The gravity survey certainly seems to suggest that south east zone is potentially significantly more bountiful than the north west sector.
    In a couple of weeks, I guess we'll have a better idea of how accurate the gravity survey is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.