XJO 0.92% 8,072.9 s&p/asx 200

week ten will be a wiiner

1. 100 Posts.
    time for a change. i work firstly in the property game, mainly with mortgages for banks and this past week we have seen the first signs of a change. there are a lot mors O & As coming through our doors( offer & ACCEPTANCES) for people not sure. this is the first sign of confidence, people have been sitting back waiting for direction of interest rates. they seem to be at a peak, although wed has lastest quaterly CPI figures. i expect around 4.5 to 4.7% annualised. the RBA will play ball to 5%.

if we are at the top of cycle then people can invest knowing a cost base, which then allows for some sought of security.

what does this have to do with the share market? everything because we have out sold the yanks and brits in the past 6 to 8 months and will rebound a lot quicker assumming the chinese still want our metals. analysing charts is great but todays market is unlike anything from the past. we have greater swings and dips due to computer driven programs, cfds and margin calls. someone tryed to compare to 1927 or something similar. please.

our market is unquie to the world, although can be well manipulated by large players. people live on hope and our sector will recover sooner than the rest.

good trading for the week Coxy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.