PEK 0.00% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

week three jan 2012

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    So we begin another week and come a week closer to our maiden jorc.

Around the ground we see

* PEKs SP having a solid steady rally. The word momentum seems to sum it up well. It outperformed all of its REE peers over the previous week and is looking good again for monday.

* The lead into Monday was ambivilant though with mixed signals coming out of the U.S and Europe.But there is unquesionally momentum behind PEK ATM.

* Drill results must be coming fairly soon for PEK(lets hope this week).

*Shimmer just about back in action my spies tell me. I also hear his mates got him really drunk on his bucks night and had his two great loves tatooed on either butt cheek. His wifes name on one and Neodymium on the other. Lol!

* Lots of horse chat returns to PEK, a good sign the natives are happy and enjoying themselves.

* Rameez the Pakastani bookmaker very quite and the Indian Test batting line up collapses. Coincidence...you decide! Ha ha!

* ASX small caps looking better, commodity prices looking better, a bit of New Years confidence maybe seeing money coming back into the market and PEK having the goods at the right time. Looking forward to Mondays trade.

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.