weekend aftermarket lounge 1-4th march, page-37

1. 15,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Sold 90 % on the day they jumped I'm a trader at heart no way would I not sell on 130 even 100% rise some I sold too early even .. I am free carried ... I have had enough day trading mentoring to not sell most in all honesty on a rise like that I hadn't even had time to read the announcement all day properly .. Double your money = take it

Said I'm keeping some core and oppies for assays have been trading mist price points probably like everyone else on here .. Like entry here like it even better at support didn't mind it at 2 even either but might be headed to support chart is a chart I don't know it's probably 100% oversold now

I think the selling is overdone though based on the rise with news due probably wouldn't matter what stock it was I would think the same most likely as long as obvious support is there

the post wasn't pro VOR over ICG that much soneone just commented on both prob reads wrong a bit replace it with any a stock with support is a better trade than a stock without support

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.