Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 11th - 14th Sept, page-49

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Having more than one screen helps your eyes and is kind of necessary if you dont want to keep switching pages back and forth. Drink lots of water. I'm a beginner at day trading (12 months and just crawling) and the one action that has helped me improve no end has been learning charting. I'm an even bigger beginner at charting but am trying to learn one to two patterns a week. Charts seemed quite boring to me at first, but then one day, after many lessons, I opened a chart on a stock I 'd been watching and I saw not a chart, but a map, a history guide and a whole depth of information. I knew in that moment that I had been flying blind and now I absolutely love my charting lessons. Good luck, trading takes courage. The wins are great but the losses are the teachers. I suspect ego kills off a few new traders as it can be intimidating facing your losses, analysing them to see where you screwed up, acknowledging who screwed up and seeing the profits of others who didn't screw up. If you can master that and are open to learning, it can be a fun journey.

Good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.