Hope all are having a good W/EAnyone have trouble getting...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hope all are having a good W/E

Anyone have trouble getting through to family or friends just how hard/terrorizing sometimes/self doubting/every other emotion known to man on so many levels this trading caper can be or has been at times? Like seriously who would understand that had not spent some time absorbed competing in it.

I live in the tropics, just this week I had to turn down a very long term mate and his wife from a winter visit, they wanted to base at my place for a week or so as they day trip all over....I quite simply cannot spare the time/emotion to accommodate them unless the dates are my decision and that might be on reasonably short notice which never works these days.

We also have 3 sets of close family turning up at different times over the next 3 months so they come first anyway but still feeling guilty because I am sure they just don't get the reality of it all ....gracious as they are.

Anyway I came across this reality/doco show today.....if you have traded for many years it will bring back memory's, if your thinking of trading for a living it's an absolute must watch...if your like me? my wife has a whole new appreciation of what I attempt on a daily basis.
    I plan to send the link to my mate...and I will play it for the family when they arrive to take advantage..strike that...to enjoy our company for a week each. They might better appreciate the reason why I need to become antisocial and uncommunicative at varying times.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/million-dollar-traders/

It's a must watch IMO...great entertainment and so real too which was a shock...3 episodes each 1 hour long, the next episode starts automatically from the end of the previous.

enjoy

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.