weekend aftermarket lounge 19-22 april, page-54

1. 15,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hi sorry did I miss something someone asked me apologies if so

I take a lot of noise out of threads it interrupts with my trading bottom line especially as often i run 2 forms of charts for everything i trade (tech and astrology) so time is of the issue ...it's absolutely nothing personal against posters maybe something got clogged up once so i put it on ignore then forgot about it ... when im in the usa i have limited time or desire to through too much so I keep it as relevant to my trading or holds as possible to look quickly .... I tend to find it with the short term tipping etc threads also too much non technical talk not related to day trading specifically, stuff that doesn't make sense in plain English or day to day stuff not necessary for me on a daily basis and too clogged up also I prefer posters that trade technically that's just how it is for me .. Any extra noise can cloud my decision making process and that's lethal in day trading ESP right now

Again nothing personal to anyone just how I've filtered it out over time probably need to go re do it now I'm back but i cant be bothered right now so as i sense im missing stuff i might quickly add it back

Trying to spend less time here and almost none on weekends so trees ill go and take a look and answer whatever it was soon

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.