weekend aftermarket lounge 19-22 april, page-56

1. 4,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I have to say, this forum is very lucky to have such traders who take the time to post their opinions, especially to give folks enough of a window to profit from a move that's most likely already happened.

Seriously If you require tips off here as a means of making a living I would seriously consider changing professions. I enjoy reading the thread as it's fun to read what other good traders are picking up and why I didn't see what they seen.

As for holding people accountable for trades that have gone against them! that is just crap. I gave up posting on here because the ASX has been has been very hard to read.

My pick's last week were PGI and LYC. PGI confirmed on Friday about 2 days after I posted it. LYC looks to want to fill the gap in the low 0.40c mark! oh well I'll re assess my positions as the stocks continue along.

This week PGI is my tip again.. It may or may not show up the volumes needed on Monday to day trade but I believe the charts is showing signs of breaking to the upside, I really do. So good luck to all this week and remember to just find YOUR advantage over the market, whatever works for you and improves your bottom line is all that matters...

Trev

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.