Meme - no I didn't see that post, but will try to go back and...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Meme - no I didn't see that post, but will try to go back and have a read if I can find it. If you're around let me know what day you posted it - I was away from the net for almost a week, moving house and waiting on Telstra to get my new connection up and running.

Foil Hat - yes, the gang indeed. Most of us are now scattered to the four winds...I am not trading as I have become a "home owner" - which really just means I am living in a house owned by the bank I borrowed the money off. I have been slowly selling off my remaining positions, which are all crap anyway and it's more a case of reducing percentage loss than anything else.

Seems like the market is more predictable and there are easier DT opps these days. Maybe I'll pick one or two days a week to do some trades and just not watch the market the rest of the time. Not sure yet.

Strauss - I guess in terms of pure DT it doesn't matter if MEU is the real deal or not? The profit was there for the taking but certainly I wouldn't have entertained holding over the weekend. I recall people talking about SBR and what a massive "ball tearer" of a copper find that was, and how it was the next SIR - but it hasn't turned out that way at all. So for me that is enough to hear warning bells and not hold MEU.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.