Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 23rd - 26th Oct, page-87

1. 2,443 Posts.
    Rx.., there are a lot of them who would take you but the pay is bad. Your uni servicedesk can be a good start point, but again you will need some experience to join your local service desk, and lots people looking for that kind of jobs with tons of experiance.
    I recommend you to look a job as a blogger, there is demand right now. Now you have good experience on posting as a blogger, facebooking and all social media etc,
    Create a new resume, emphasis more on as an expert blogger, aligned with your IT guru skill, add into it how influential you are on HC, and thousands of followers etc.. you might think this is funny but I can see that you can make it as a blogger, that's the area you want to get into, and there is a demand with all the universities as rushing to move to a digital frontier, and not many of so called the "IT guru" looking at it. Also look into developing on CSS skill, may be relevant to social media!
    Contact your university social media division, it's either running under marketing or student life, I don't think it will be under your local ITS. Create some post in your uni social media, make some seen. The job description most likely will be responding to students queries, creating new discussion, encouraging students to participate in university social media, I will give you one example, getting to uni by bike, available bike riding path to the university, resolving parking issues, using university WiFi, configuring for android, iphone, etc, saving on your 3G data plan. I'm sure now you can think of a lot more than what i listed above. Best Wishes, cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.