Freehold - hats off to you mate for aiming high. I like your...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Freehold - hats off to you mate for aiming high. I like your attitude - but for me it's early days so I am not going to take that approach. I am fortunate that I still have a full time income etc. So I am not quite ready to transition to doing this for a living. Time will tell if I can, and will only happen when I believe I am able to....

Foil Hat - I am prepared to cling to the belief that the only people who can truly succeed at this are those who have lost REAL money - in other words, a significant amount of their own money, in order to appreciate that it's not a walk in the park. I was going to say "not a game" but of course it is a game....and you have to be good enough to win more than you lose. Otherwise you're toast.

I've lost half of my capital in around 16 months. Okay, that's not good news - but at least it's not ALL of my capital. And from here on in I reckon I've learned what I had to and I don't believe I'll be losing more than I win ANYMORE....I'm done with that and I've paid the price of my education.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.