weekend aftermarket lounge 29th june eofy, page-11

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Cheers redskippy,

Hopefully that will give THR the kick in the arse that it needs as I have been sitting on alot of these for a while now and am less than impressed seeing the SP fall to .020.

I know Trees is also looking for that big boot in the butt as well - she just won't say that because she is more polite than I am!

Haspete - yeah we hear you - RMP is going well and I am happy about that - up 10 percent on my holdings, but let's wait and see if it keeps running.

Yes, folks, I am cynical. I think I am entitled to be considering the market has been so appalling the last couple of months. Somebody has to tell it like it is. And I have just been on the phone "arguing" about Maslow's hierarchy of needs with some crazy psychologist friend - so she has left me a little bit....frustrated, LOL. At least I have food and shelter, oh joy! Life is wonderful! I actually think the hierarchy of needs should be upgraded to the 21st century in order to include an iPad and a smart phone...LOL.

Anyway, my friend got annoyed when I suggested that.

Definitely saw the EOFY selling come to an end today and buyers returned - I hope it continues on Monday.

/end drunken rant

Trees - what you win a game of pool and lose one and you still have to do the dishes?? Sounds to me like you are being played...why not have a deciding game!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.