weekend aftermarket lounge 31st aug, page-31

1. 15,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Sorry my post meant to say a few here would make money consistently from experience / knowledge ..not would tell you it's easy to make money could read either way

There is hard work by posters in the early end put in to some finds and credit can't be taken away from those that ring companies go through cash balances all the fundamental stuff as well as some chart plays Aksier who i know does all that John with his maps etc credit goes to those guys I'm sure you know who I mean and what I mean in generalisation

I'm talking the I bought this stock 2 days before ..Now.I talk it up ...make some crap about an announcement that's actually rubbish the I've held it a year dying and it moved 1 tick hype it to get rid of it variety ... The above is the only way you will rid yourself of ANY of this plus eliminate cap raises, never coming back from the dead type type scenarios ... And you will only make steady cash/ losses so it may bore you but that in itself is half the trading psychology of which it's 90% about .... Nothing to say a flutter here and there is not ok just the "day trading strategy" if that makes sense

been there myself as most/ many have at some point

I'm talking common "day trade" denominator and globally ....Not related just to here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.