weekend aftermarket lounge 31st aug, page-38

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What an interesting thread...Baz I wish you luck...without good people close in ones personal life all one has is their work or money...it's a thin existence.

The DT thread is a minefield inside a minefield inside a minefield....I chase up possibly 1/10 of all the mentions when the market is open...I have missed the start of many runs as a result but I have saved myself so much time it pays off as I am busy with other stock I wouldn't have been ready for.

Bottom line and we all have our own learner-ed style...mine is that unless the stock has shown it's hand it's a dog....when a stock ticks my box's in DT I have a 9 in 10 chance of it not causing me any loss whatsoever....the 1 in 10 that turns against me I dump it right quick on the spot almost always no matter if that is currently 2 ticks down.

Best quick money lately seems to be in short term trades to capture that morning gap up.....I cannot make the probability work for me on these like I can DTing.....punter have no control over the market it's the wholesale traders that move the stock...every trade must take this into account or they have a 50/50 chance of being damned.

Anyway back to Baz and good luck.... consider honing your style in total ignorance of anyone who offers a stock up as a worthy one for any reason, no money needed just time and effort to paper trade....see where you end up in a few years....the majority of this year has been hard...most stock got forced into solid downtrends...your failing was a lot about the markets timing also.

GL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.