weekend aftermarket lounge 7-10 september, page-61

1. 133 Posts.

Tim, not having a go. The only swing trader that I know is Musashi. I don’t think in any post until Musashi’s I ever saw anyone say that they were a short term swing trader. In my opinion tim you would be a part time trader due to your FT day job.

Swing trading is not part time. You also have never given a swing call, long or short. All of your calls have been on potential breakouts from consolidation zones prior to FA announcements. Many times these positions have been very illiquid, taking $5000 in most instances would have line wiped 4 lines. I still appreciate that you take the time to post. Just at looking at your calls many times I can’t take a position due to them being illiquid. I did say many times, as I know a few of them have been liquid.

Personally speaking I have not read one post from Musashi where he attacked first. Have seen many instances where he was baited and on responding he was suspended. I’m not going into the fairness of moderation as that’s up to the mods. I will say that if we lose Musashi’s input completely as we have his input on the day traders thread due to constant TOU’ing and moderation, “Musashi’s Short Term Trading Strategies” and most recently “Musashi’s Musings" again through baiting.  It would be a major loss. Not sure about you tim I gain an awful lot from reading his posts as they are given freely and contain very insightful content. I suppose that’s the reason why he has a heart and over 400 supporters in less than 8 months. Instead of him relaxing, perhaps the baiters the ones constantly baiting could give it a rest.

If it sounds like I’m biased towards Musashi, I am as I think he is the best trader and chartist I have ever seen. This is a view that must be shared by others as I know he is constantly being asked for charts and his input. I sometimes wonder where all these requesters disappear to at times like this. As Andiver has had his say, I have now had mine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.