problem is people who read these forums and use them in their...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    problem is people who read these forums and use them in their stratergy of trading are doomed....

fair enough if you want to post to brag, show off your charting skills or what ever but all that does is take time away from your research.

for the people who trade day in day out or atleast have some conviction in there stratergy would understand what musashi is saying about the heard and would recognise the people with absolute no idea.

every post you read on here must be totally ignored when taking into consideration buying or selling...its really that simple.

but if your thinking, DYOR? f*** DYOR because i have timboy telling me my entry and exit points, and if his making money i can make money too.

thats the problem right there, as musashi explained about the heard, the heards thinking when they are reading "am i the heard? nah im not i saw this other guys post and his f**kn retarted...his the heard, i use professional traders advice from forums and i actually make some money...so i cant be the herd"

the fact is people like timbo and the people who give these hot tips out on public forums (i have read the little shortterm traders leaders board) know what they are doing, they Do There Own Research and they release it to the herd for the herd to follow.

so if you like, people who alwayse tell the forums there entry sand exit points and in doing so relentlessly, more often then not in groups of people(their select few) to gain further traction.

YES they will make money most of the time using this stratergy, and the herd will either make money or loose money ( it dosnt matter which one of the herd wins or looses, if his a looser he will be a winner soon...think of sheep running through some muster point lol his got to be in the front runners some time in his life).

to cut a long story short if your not acting off your own only your own back, you are the heard, and if your looking to someone for buy and exit point, although they made you money once.. they dont care if other sheep get in front, cause there intentions arnt to make you money, its to make the herd follow to up demand to they can get out, alowing the front runners of the herd to follow..leaving the generall mass of herd to loose.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.