weekend aftermarket lounge 8-12th june, page-10

1. 26,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Hello Trees, after experiencing much turbulence yesterday afternoon after the S&P's warning on possible credit downgrade announced during the course of the afternoon (even though it could take 90 days to confirm), I have been sleeping through the night on Flight 101 and have just enjoyed some inflight entertainment watching Passenger 57 (with Wesley Snipes and a very young Liz Hurley). What did he say in the movie, "always bet on black", well that's what we are hoping for on QAN's sp next week, as opposed to red...also reading this weekend's Fin Review, as well as Capital Group upping their stake, it is undertood that Colonial are also increasing their stake in Qantas as well (pg 16)

well done Trees, vsb and MemeFx re 96c/97c support and fib level which held.

Also Trees, re igmarkets.com.au, based on the positive US action overnight, has our futures +39 if we were to open Monday (obviously public holiday)

anyway, will either see some of you at the next flight stopover for boarding or when I eventually get off this flight, I will see you in the Qantas Lounge, lol...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.