Endless your back dont forget the Green bathing suit is due back...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Endless your back dont forget the Green bathing suit is due back tomorrow am check my Post: 361425 if your confused ROFL

Trees MOU was only a tiny short sale but yeah on principle it shows to me just what's wrong with the ASX I mean why anyone would need to short MOU to hedge a portfolio is beyond me

Worse still are the tactics used by manipulators like the small 100 share buys or sells, ARX had a tiny 100 share sell into 0.4c to make the stock look weak again why this sort of thing is allowed is beyond me and no I'm not interested in joining an online broker that lets me do this because it serves no purpose other than to manipulate and I'm not interested in this sort of stuff

All that aside MOUs big wild card rerating catalyst will be the finalisation of the coal off take they have been negotiating with the government

ARXs will be when they provide more info to the market on the Copper Porphyryr target in Elephant Country Indonesia, market loves those plays just look at ICG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.