Mitta, You know I value your opinions but at times it is...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Mitta,
    You know I value your opinions but at times it is frustrating to read your posts...

For example, you are a trader so you completely focused on trading brilliant... and then you trade 88E, Idc and many others who are no different than LYC.... many have burnt many investors but many of them gone up like 10 bags...

So it's all about the timing in the spec end... nothing more nothing less as one of them rarely provides a long term opportunity...

You know what I mean.... right? LYC went to $4 from a small market cap made many people rich but if you are unable to lock in a profit which is as good as 100 bags you have no right to complaint...

Perfect examples is tech boom... how many companies are going to survive when it's done? I am sure only a handful with good business model but even then investors will be burnt in them... so it's always good to cash the right time in a right sector...

Yes you may miss 1 or 2 stocks which just keep going but you won't be burnt on 100 others which will burst as the bubble dies...

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.