CTS contact uranium limited

weekend australian article, page-14

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Freestyler....

"Resources of the deposit were upgraded during the Half Year to;
    A Global Inferred Resource (using no lower cut-off grade) of 3.8Mt at 0.098% U3O8
    Within this overall resource (not additional) and using a lower cut-off grade of 500ppm U there is a high grade core of 1.02 Mt grading 0.4% U3O8 .
    This equates to 9.16 million pounds (Mlbs) of uranium oxide.
    At the current price of A$95/lb U3O8 the CTS equity (80%) has a theoretical value in-the-ground of A$695,000,000!!!!!!!!!"

OK....

9.16M lbs / 2.2 = 4.164M kg

4,164,000 kg / 1000 = 4164 tonnes

So, according to the half yearly then, the resource at 500PPM cut-off is 4164kg.

Not bad for it's market cap....but still not the massive resource I keep reading here.

Think I need to read up a little on the history of the Peruvian mining industry now, and similar relevant issues.

The extract from the half yearly you have pasted also stated.....

" It is emphasised that there are many steps yet to be taken before the company can consider feasibility studies for mining options. The first is to conduct ‘definition drilling’ to outline a Measured Resource followed by, or in tandem with, metallurgical
    test work, further exploration drilling, engineering studies, a radiation management program, environmental and community programs and all statutory regulatory authority requirements."

With a cap raising seemingly likely soon, and drilling to define the resource, I would think that shareprice appreciation might still be a little way away yet.

It doesn't seem a bad investment...but I might just wait a little bit and let my capital work elsewhere just for now.

Good luck to holders

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.