CTS contact uranium limited

Freestyler...."......however in terms of the deposit not being a...

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Freestyler....

"......however in terms of the deposit not being a massive resource, i think you have to take into perspective the fact that CTS currently has a market cap of $26 million, with the deposit estimated at $695 million that makes it 26 times the current market capitalisation....."

Yes I absolutely agree with you....CTS' market cap per lb of uranium is almost on par with MTN (actually it's even a little better), and I consider MTN to be extremely undervalued.

In my estimation though the lack of any sovereign risk in MTN cancels that out, and MAYBE that makes MTN a little better.

BUT, in saying that, I most certainly will throw some money at this in the not too distant future....I might, as I mentioned in my previous post, just wait a little while and see if there will be a capital raising soon, and get in around there. Looking at the chart, I've noticed a little bit of a retrace in the last month or so, so the trend is down a little, as if the market might well be expecting one. I think 0.50 might be a reasonable entry point from here.....with a little bit of luck, I might be able to get some....although there's not much for offer in the 0.50's at the moment!!

Cheers

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.