WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Weekend Australian, page-179

1. 901 Posts.
    Our dear old fellow OBJer friend is not leaving for his holiday in Europe until tomorrow. Last time he went on holidays the share price DOUBLED. Did none of you read his post??!!

Now I don't know about anyone else but I base my trading on universal coincidences such as those presented by random poster guy on HC and his holiday history and not on any of that hocus pocus fundamental/technical witchcraft malarkey!!

My trading method is as accurate/inaccurate, take your pick, as any other.

We're all here to be part of the story to help fledgling companies successfully grow and to benefit for a small return for our support along the way.

I hope our travelling friend is sitting next to the OBJ Share price on the airplane. Up, up and away.

Hopefully the SP will send us a postcard from $0.105 later in the week. There is a chance that prevailing weather conditions will stop play but 'we await' as Martis used to say!

You can look at volumes and all that but I'll be checking to see which way the birds are flying before I enter my next trade. Essential research so it is.

GLTAH and DYOR whatever that may be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.