weekend biotech lab & lounge 27th july 2013

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Dear lonely girl
    Yes I do think that meeting you online was special. ( No I don’t it’s for Desperates)
    And my favourite movie is Ghost too. ( what you never heard of Die Hard)
    And I love Oprah Winfrey and Ellen ( Come round to my place and try and watch that shxx no way in hell)
    And I love to sleep in on rainy days as well. ( Any chance that I get a bit I’ll stay in bed all day)
    Your picture was lovely and I don’t think you’re slightly fat. ( Nothing a couple of beers wouldn’t sort out)
    Yes your right about the people at hotels are ruff. ( At least there fun to be with)
    And yes the girl that go to the pub on Fridays not wearing all there cloths is degrading. ( Why on earth would you say that, that’s why I go)
    Yes I hate men that lie too as I don’t as it’s not a good look for us. ( Hell with that if it wasn’t for lying how would I get you home)
    And yes your right about having to feel safe. ( I have no idea what you are on about)
    And no I am not the type of guy that would say anything just to get you home. ( Believe that you believe anything)
    And the photos of your children are great. ( You got kids you will only be seeing me at my place)
    Yes and I to love work and to keep up to date with my staff and there family’s. ( I hate work and if they don’t stop talking and start working they can just leave and not come back)
    Yes horse racing in nothing more than being cruel to animals ( I will show you cruel if they come last)
    Whoops wrong forum
    Weekends open
    Pigs was never going to pay for lunch anyway leaves just before the bill
    Neu V AHZ HMMMM Hopefully AHZ will catch them after the coming news. And if NEU has a 10c close them it will change to the 1st one to 20c LOL for those that think it’s a comp
    BNO and PAB starting to move
    BLT at 33c has a lot of room for future CR’s Don’t know if it a good idea or not to Con
    And even PRR is moving gotta be good for DTing
    There is a whole lot more but you guys can tell there story
    Now hiho off to work I go for a couple of hours only I hope

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.